Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Unable to Sync IOS Back to Library

Unable to Sync IOS Back to Library 6 years 2 months ago #3574

essayhead

Fresh Boarder

Hi there! I seem to be encountering a bug when trying to sync my reading status on my comics from my IOS app to the YACReader library on my computer.

IOS: running YACReader 2.5.3 on IOS 9.3.5
MacOSX: YACReader Library 9.0.0 on Sierra, 10.12.6

I uploaded my comics from my library to the iPad using iTunes. I can connect to the server as well (even though I'm also experiencing the qrencode bug that others have reported). If I connect and browse the Remote Library, it recognizes that the issues I've imported are in fact imported - it is communicating to the server and recognizing that. However, if I press the sync button to upload my reading progress back to my library, the "Please wait, sending data to the server" window pops up for a second on my iPad and then disappears. I've restarted the programs several times and used different networks and IP addresses but nothing happens to my library on the computer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to Sync IOS Back to Library 6 years 2 months ago #3582

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Thanks for reporting this. I'll check it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Unable to Sync IOS Back to Library 6 years 2 months ago #3658

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I think that this never worked, the iOS app needs to know from which library the comics come from in order to send back the reading progress, when they are imported through iTunes that information is missing.

I can force a default if you only have one library, which should be the common scenario, but yeah, this needs some work.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\