Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Different sorting options and smartlists

Different sorting options and smartlists 7 years 1 month ago #3038

DP812

Fresh Boarder

One feature I'd love to see is the way to sort comics as we like. Several series will have one-shots or specials or point issues (1.5, 8.1, 1.[crossover abbreviation], etc) and after tagging, these get sorted randomly in the folder. Sometimes they jump right to the top of the list and sometimes not and it's not possible to move them around.

Custom sorting would also come in handy with reading lists for crossovers because we could put the books in a reading order.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to post this in the requests forum.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by DP812.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Different sorting options and smartlists 5 years 11 months ago #3908

Rodriguez

Fresh Boarder

I have the kind of the same problem here... a compendium of comics reach my hand and I uploaded into my iPad... unfortunatelly, the secuence of the compendium is completelly mest up.

I can read all the comics from the same comic compendium, but the order is totally diferrent from the one in which the file was created which is the same in which the YACReader shows every time I open.

Please your help with this topic.

Best regards...

Mario.

Different sorting options and smartlists 5 years 10 months ago #3919

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

The ios version sorts the comics by file name, something I need to change...hopefully soon.

@DP812, there is an very limited option for inserting a comic between two other comics, the "is bis" check in the edit dialog, f.e. 15 - 15(bis) - 16. This is something I have to improve at some point.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\