Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works?

Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works? 6 years 2 months ago #3576

HiveMind

Fresh Boarder

I seem to remember in the past that when you tapped with two fingers to zoom in, the app would remember your previous zoom level and the app would zoom in based on that.

For example, let's say I'm reading a comic that is 2 panels wide and 3 tall. If I'm looking at the full page zoom, I could tap with two fingers to zoom in then magnify the zoom so that I'm looking at one of the panels. If I go back to full screen then back to zoom in again, the app used to remember my zoom level and so it would zoom in based on the adjustments I made earlier. Hopefully I'm explaining this clearly.

Now though, it seems that whenever you zoom in it's using a default zoom level that never changes. Was this changed in a recent update? I've love to have an option to "Remember zoom levels" that would remember my zoom level whenever I tap the screen with two fingers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works? 6 years 2 months ago #3579

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

The two fingers tap zoom levels has been always a fixed value. You can use "pinch" for setting your desired zoom level.

I'll add this to the TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiveMind

Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works? 6 years 2 months ago #3589

HiveMind

Fresh Boarder

Awesome thanks!