Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)

Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5) 6 years 1 month ago #3782

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 1

I can now import via USB, but it appears that wireless access is not functioning. I cannot access the library through wireless sync, nor can I import files via the iCloud Drive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5) 6 years 1 month ago #3783

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Are you sure you are using the right ip to connect to the server? When do you get the timeout?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5) 6 years 3 weeks ago #3808

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

I was on the correct server even though it would not save properly and as a result every time that I started the application, I had to reenter the ip data.

It appears that after waiting a few days, I am now able to operate all aspects of the MacOS and IOS applications.

I can Read and Sync between MacOS and IOS wirelessly as well as via USB with no visible issues (albeit slightly slower than previously). All formats are able to be read.

Is there any thought to creating a sync between folders so that individual issues do not have to be selected?

Unless I am missing something, each time a new issue is added to a folder, I have to select that issue rather than just syncing the folder that contains the series.

Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5) 6 years 3 weeks ago #3809

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Pfantom wrote:
Is there any thought to creating a sync between folders so that individual issues do not have to be selected?

Unless I am missing something, each time a new issue is added to a folder, I have to select that issue rather than just syncing the folder that contains the series.

If you don't delete the previously imported comics, you can import the full folder and the iOS app will filter any comic already on the device.

I am writing a new implementation for the server and client, and I will add the option for importing only unread comics from a folder. Performance will receive a great boost too.

Glad to hear that everything is working fine now.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5) 6 years 3 weeks ago #3810

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

Thank you. To be honest, I was very frustrated and actually purchased another application, but I wanted to give this one a chance so I kept trying it anyway.