Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary

Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary 4 years 8 months ago #4681

Anderson

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

This issue is not only related to YACReader Library for Windows as I also manage my comic library through a dockerized version of YACReader Library Server and am experiencing the same issue when I update my library through it.

Of my hundreds of comics, for some reason YACReader Library won't recognize or list 39 out of 40 issues of one comic (at least this is the only instance I've found so far, after setting up a new library). All of the missing issues are in CBR format and have the same permissions as the issue that does show up. Any idea why all the other issues aren't being recognized by YACReader or how I might get them to be? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary 4 years 8 months ago #4683

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

My guess is that those comics are RAR5 files. The current release does not support RAR5. Use Winrar to see what version of rar is used in those files.

If you build YACReaderLibraryServer from the develop branch in github it should recognized them.

Try this build of 9.6.0 Windows version with built in support for RAR5: dev.azure.com/luisangelsm/_apis/resource...818.12-winx64-7z.exe
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary 4 years 8 months ago #4685

Anderson

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

Luis Ángel wrote:
My guess is that those comics are RAR5 files. The current release does not support RAR5. Use Winrar to see what version of rar is used in those files.

If you build YACReaderLibraryServer from the develop branch in github it should recognized them.

Try this build of 9.6.0 Windows version with built in support for RAR5: dev.azure.com/luisangelsm/_apis/resource...818.12-winx64-7z.exe

Thanks for this Luis. I've updated my docker container to use the 'develop' branch, so I'll see if that works.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to download the 9.6.0 Windows build because I get this error when I try to log in to the Microsoft Azure website:
```
{"$id":"1","innerException":null,"message":"TF400813: The user 'Windows Live ID\\xxxxx@gmail.com' is not authorized to access this resource.","typeName":"Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Server.UnauthorizedRequestException, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Server","typeKey":"UnauthorizedRequestException","errorCode":0,"eventId":3000}
```

Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary 4 years 8 months ago #4687

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Ah, sorry, I thought those where public, the whole Azure thing is part of the new continuous integration/delivery system that's being setting up now, hopefully this will make releases much more easier and the user will have updates more frequently.

Try this: www.dropbox.com/s/4jobbv9anla2dc0/YACRea...2-winx64-7z.exe?dl=0
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary 4 years 8 months ago #4702

niketsurve

Fresh Boarder

Thank you