Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YACReader 9.0.0

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3534

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Added a couple of installers for Windows using 7z as the library to handle compressed files, this should be useful in case you need support for 7z or arj files, unlikely but........just in case :)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3535

dhernan3

Fresh Boarder

Hi Luis Angel,
I've installed mac version, and when I try to open a comic from Library, YACReader doesn't open it, message shows:
Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary

Console Logs shows:

por omisión 20:38:52.171401 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171487 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171546 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171601 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.171654 +0100 YACReader NSDocumentController Info.plist warning: The values of CFBundleTypeRole entries must be 'Editor', 'Viewer', 'None', or 'Shell'.
por omisión 20:38:52.420289 +0100 YACReader MessageTracer: load_domain_whitelist_search_tree:73: Search tree file's format version number (0) is not supported
por omisión 20:38:55.530846 +0100 YACReader LSExceptions shared instance invalidated for timeout.

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3536

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thanks for reporting dhernan3, I couldn't replicate your problem yet. But I have found another bug in macos. I'll try to have another build asap.

I always create versions for release candidates, this time I wasn't expecting all these bugs (beta has been out for so long) so I didn't.....I am regreting it :)
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3547

Luis Ángel

Administrator

dhernan3 wrote:
I've installed mac version, and when I try to open a comic from Library, YACReader doesn't open it, message shows:

I couldn't replicate this yet. Could you give me some more details? Are YACReaderLibrary and YACReader in the Applications folder? Is this happening of all the comics in your library? How big is your library? Where is it stored? How many comics do you have in the folder where the comic you are trying to open is?

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3561

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Luis Ángel wrote:
dhernan3 wrote:

I couldn't replicate this yet. Could you give me some more details? Are YACReaderLibrary and YACReader in the Applications folder? Is this happening of all the comics in your library? How big is your library? Where is it stored? How many comics do you have in the folder where the comic you are trying to open is?

The final release is waiting for this basically, so........is this a generalized problem?, are there any steps to reproduce it?

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3562

AnMartini

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 3

I’ve tried the last versione on macOS High Sierra and I don’t have that problem.
- Andrea

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3564

xuelide

Fresh Boarder

WINDOWS 10 1709
YACReader 9.0.0
GPU - GTX 960

I cant enable hardware acceleration.
I change the setting and save it. After I restart the program, it back to default setting again.
Only this option has the problem, others setting is fine.

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3565

dhernan3

Fresh Boarder

I found it's a problem with my library. Maybe because it's migrated from older version and/or it's big and it's located in a SMB network share (from my Rpi). I created a new library on the same share, with a few comics and it works fine.

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3567

Luis Ángel

Administrator

xuelide wrote:
WINDOWS 10 1709
YACReader 9.0.0
GPU - GTX 960

I change the setting and save it. After I restart the program, it back to default setting again.

For some reason YACReader is failing to detect OpengGL support in your system. Do you have the latest nvidia drivers installed? I am using the same windows version and I also own an nvidia card...

dhernan3 wrote:
I found it's a problem with my library. Maybe because it's migrated from older version and/or it's big and it's located in a SMB network share (from my Rpi). I created a new library on the same share, with a few comics and it works fine.

Hmm, I don't like how this sounds. How big is the library? Does this error happen from any folder in YACReaderLibrary? Is the problems consistent or does it happen intermittently, I also have a shared library through SMB in my network so maybe I would be able to replicate the issue.

YACReader 9.0.0 6 years 3 months ago #3568

xuelide

Fresh Boarder

updated newest driver,problem solvedLuis Ángel wrote:
xuelide wrote:
WINDOWS 10 1709
YACReader 9.0.0
GPU - GTX 960

For some reason YACReader is failing to detect OpengGL support in your system. Do you have the latest nvidia drivers installed? I am using the same windows version and I also own an nvidia card...

dhernan3 wrote:

Hmm, I don't like how this sounds. How big is the library? Does this error happen from any folder in YACReaderLibrary? Is the problems consistent or does it happen intermittently, I also have a shared library through SMB in my network so maybe I would be able to replicate the issue.