Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Hello from France

Hello from France 7 years 5 months ago #2618

marema

Fresh Boarder

Hello,

Previous user of ComicBookLover on MacOS, I've just discover this software that correspond to my mains criterias and the availability of an headless version running on a Linux server accessible from the IOS apps was the main reason of my switch.

My main concern for the moment is that the metadata (available in CBL and ComicRack format in all my CBZ files via comictagger) are not taken in account. I've already saw that was in todo list, hope it will come in the future.

Thanks again for this software.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from France 7 years 5 months ago #2620

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Salut marema et bienvenu sur le forum.

La philosophie de YACReader concernant la metadata est un peu different d'autre logiciels, on prefere de ne toucher rien dans un BD numerique.

Le logiciel headless marche bien, mais il y a toujours beaucoup à implémenter. Pour le moment, notre recommandation est d'ultiliser le propre YACReaderLibrary pour enregister les BDs et le version headless pour l'access avec l'app IOS.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Hello from France 7 years 5 months ago #2626

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Welcome marema.

Yes, importing extisting tags will come in future releases.

I hope you will enjoy the app.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\