Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Additional keyboard shortcuts

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 7 months ago #771

Elecninja

Fresh Boarder

Hello,

Could you add two keyboard shortcuts to the YacReader? One for next comic and one for the previous comic
For the Windows version of YacReader, I noticed that there are no keyboard shortcuts to go to the next comic book or previous comic book. I've had to go to the end of the book and then press the arrow keys.

The "N" and "P" keys seem to be free to use for the next comic and previous comic functions respectively
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 7 months ago #776

Qulox

Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 8

Shortcuts for that already exist: "Control + Right Arrow" for next comic in folder and "Control + Left Arrow" for previous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elecninja

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 6 months ago #788

Elecninja

Fresh Boarder

Thanks.

though the instruction doesn't seem to show in the keyboard shortcuts menu for Windows.

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 6 months ago #790

Shyboy

Fresh Boarder

an option to change the key shortcuts would be great. I like the gaming control like, A= scr left D= scr right S = scr down W= scr up something like that shouldn't be that hard, and make more friendly to user customize few things on his own way.

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 6 months ago #791

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

A shortcuts config dialog is already implemented in the current development version. It will be ready for the next major release.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 5 months ago #869

ksherman777

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Would there be anyway to add a zooming feature for the mac version? It would be great to be able to "pinch-to-zoom" while reading a comic.

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 5 months ago #874

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

I have been doing some testing with gestures support for MacOSX. Full support is in the TODO list, some improvements (most of them related to the scroll) will be available in the next version.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 2 months ago #1020

Chocwise

Fresh Boarder

While we're talking about zooming...
I'm missing an easy way to zoom. Not the magnifying glass, but the whole page. I can click the down arrow next to the "image width" button (Might be called differently in english, my YACR is in German ;)) and I can set the width with a slider.
But I'm using a PSX controller to read my comics and I can't bind this action to a button. So the same feature bound to keyboard shortcuts would be nice. Maybe just bind it to + and -. They're not in use as far as I can see. :)

Additional keyboard shortcuts 9 years 2 months ago #1027

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

That feature (zooming +-) actually is in development, but it won't make it into version 8.0.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chocwise