Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Comic info panel

Comic info panel 1 year 4 months ago #7275

motardo

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

iOS + remote library user here ;)

I really love the "Next/Current Comic" panel, as it shows nicely some of the metadata about the comic, but it's locked on that item. would it be possible to change the comic displayed on it? maybe tap the comic to show the info, then tap again (or double tap) to open it... or maybe sweep the panel left/right for next/prev item in the folder...

also, I've found a lot of HTML tags are working fine for the synopsis shown there (p, li, hyperlinks...), but some others do not (i, b). is it listed anywhere?

also, it would be great to have the option to choose what info is shown. the current one is indeed fine, but sometimes I'd like to check the authors or the publisher, or see my notes

I guess I've spent too much time these last days tagging my collection :s
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comic info panel 1 year 4 months ago #7276

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

The desktop version has the next/current comic view + another view you can enable in the grid mode to do exactly what you want. On iOS the closes thing is long tap -> info. I will try to think about a better way to explore tags.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: motardo

Comic info panel 1 year 4 months ago #7277

motardo

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

thanks for the tip, but I'm afraid it doesn't work on remote :'(