- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
- Evid3nce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #3715
by Evid3nce
Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad was created by Evid3nce
Hi,
first I'd like to thank you for your amazing App, I'm using it everyday to read comics, lately I've been downloading WebP Comics Files, I can read them on my Imac but it's Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on my iPad.
Can you confirm this is not possible, or maybe a fix is coming to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance !
first I'd like to thank you for your amazing App, I'm using it everyday to read comics, lately I've been downloading WebP Comics Files, I can read them on my Imac but it's Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on my iPad.
Can you confirm this is not possible, or maybe a fix is coming to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 7 months ago #3718
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Hi,
I have been trying to catch this bug for a few days now. I have received a support request by email about this very same topic. The user sent me the file and I was able to import it without problems
Please, could you join the beta test group for the latest iOS build? www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/1114-yac...phone-x-support#3690 Check if the problem persists with that version.
I have been trying to catch this bug for a few days now. I have received a support request by email about this very same topic. The user sent me the file and I was able to import it without problems

Please, could you join the beta test group for the latest iOS build? www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/1114-yac...phone-x-support#3690 Check if the problem persists with that version.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Evid3nce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #3721
by Evid3nce
Replied by Evid3nce on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Thank you for answering, I've just sent the message to participate to the Beta for IOS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 7 months ago #3727
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Invite sent.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Evid3nce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #3728
by Evid3nce
Replied by Evid3nce on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Just installed the Beta Version and the Error Importing Comics message still appears, do you want me to send you the .CBR file for some testing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 7 months ago #3734
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Yes please. Are any of those files imported after the error shows up?
What device and iOS version are you using?
What device and iOS version are you using?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 6 months ago #3755
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Ok I have found the problem. A new version with a fix will be available in a couple of days.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Evid3nce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #3759
by Evid3nce
Replied by Evid3nce on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Sorry I've been busy lately so I forgot to send you the file I'm gonna try with the new version to see if it's working.
I'll keep you informed tonight
I'll keep you informed tonight
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 6 months ago #3760
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
A new version was released yesterday (2.5.4), and a new one with the fix is being reviewed (2.5.5) it will be in the app store soon.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Evid3nce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #3761
by Evid3nce
Replied by Evid3nce on topic Impossible to read and import WebP Comics on iPad
Great news !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel