Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Export from iOS YACReader to desktop

Export from iOS YACReader to desktop 5 years 2 months ago #4419

botsauce

Fresh Boarder

Hi, love the app. Best reader around. Love the integrated ecosystem of the desktop app and library manager.

I have a web based source for CBR files. I click on their link and they load in safari for iOS. Then Safari prompts me and asks what I’d like to do with the file at which point I ask Safari to open it in YACReader. I then proceed to read it there. This works great!

But!

I can’t get the files out of YACReader. Theres an inbox folder when I connect to iTunes file sharing, but the files aren’t there...and I can’t find a way to get them into my synced yac library.

Any idea how to export comics from YACReader?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Export from iOS YACReader to desktop 5 years 2 months ago #4420

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Exporting is not an option in the current release. I am going to release a way to create backups, but it is going to be hidden because it is functionality is limited and itunes doesn't work very well to copy things from the app to a computer, e.g. it can't save folders.

Please, send me an e-mail and I'll send you a beta and instructions to get a backup.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Export from iOS YACReader to desktop 4 years 9 months ago #4595

PaWELL

Fresh Boarder

Hello, Did you find a solution? How to export any file from iPAd (iOS)?
I wasted the whole day today...

Export from iOS YACReader to desktop 4 years 9 months ago #4598

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

The current release supports exporting all the collection in batch. To know how to do it use the support email.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\