Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: No longer saying what's been imported already

No longer saying what's been imported already 4 years 8 months ago #4644

Bully FU

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

When I'd view my various folders to find comics to import onto my iPad it would display a little text bubble telling me what was already imported but it no longer does that. I now need to click the book and see what it says, if it's imported already then it will tell me then but I have to click on it and then it gets that dialog bubble to show up and it also says that my only option is to read it from the device it's on. If it's not imported then I'm given the option to read it or import it. Is there a way that I can get it to show me what is imported already when I'm viewing stuff on my desktop library from my ipad? Thanks!

I'm not sure when it changed. I was without my iPad for a couple of months because I was moving and I didn't open the app, so I'm not sure when my last update was either but I know I used it early this year, in January, and always kept it up to date. Back then it would display what was already imported without having to click on anything. I believe it also used to tell me the file size of individual books but I'm not 100% positive on that. I know it doesn't show that now either.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No longer saying what's been imported already 4 years 8 months ago #4646

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Hmmm, I have tested it now and it seems to be working, I see "Imported" in the comics I have in my iPad.

does the bubble show up if you import new comics?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

No longer saying what's been imported already 4 years 8 months ago #4647

Bully FU

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Not sure what the issue was but it appears to be working properly now. I noticed I had an update yesterday after I posted also. I'm not sure what that entailed but I may have need one bad. As I said I hadn't used the app in some time but apparently the issue is now resolved.

No longer saying what's been imported already 4 years 8 months ago #4648

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Great!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\