Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Can I change the cover image of a folder?

Can I change the cover image of a folder? 2 years 3 months ago #6468

Castelgard

Fresh Boarder

I’ve been importing files to my iPad from my PC Library and while importing the cover of the folder keeps changing to a random comic I have inside. Once it finishes importing one of the random comics gets sets as the cover. What’s weird is that other folders actually have the first comic as the cover (which makes the most sense).

Is it possible to change the folder cover to any comic issue I want or at least let it be the cover of the first comic? Or even better, can I set a custom image from my phone library?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I change the cover image of a folder? 2 years 3 months ago #6471

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Is it a folder with comics inside, or a folder with other subfolders inside?

There is no way to set a custom image for a folder, it is something I want to add to YACReaderLibrary.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Can I change the cover image of a folder? 2 years 3 months ago #6473

Castelgard

Fresh Boarder

It's a folder with subfolders inside. The folders that just have comics inside show the first issue for cover, but the ones that have folders inside show an apparently random issue of the first folder that's inside.

Can I change the cover image of a folder? 2 years 3 months ago #6481

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

The comics inside the subfolders don't get sorted before picking one to be used in the top level folder because of performance issues, that causes the problem. I need to find a better solution for that particular situation. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Can I change the cover image of a folder? 8 months 3 weeks ago #7739

MatunaHakaka

Fresh Boarder

I'm late but I found a solution to mine, what I do is copy the file of the issue with the cover I want, then paste it on the folder having only subfolders, this way the cover of that folder will be the issue I just copy pasted. It's more of a roundabout way for the lack of feature. Hope it helps.