Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Qnap Container Station using docker

Qnap Container Station using docker 6 years 1 week ago #3826

JJ

Fresh Boarder

I may have stumbled upon a bug or perhaps it's the nature of using a container. I'm also a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. That said, I've managed to mostly successfully install headless YacReaderLibrary Server onto a Qnap system using Qnap's Container Station. Both methods below I was able to get connect locally and remotely to my library (pretty cool stuff)
Method 1 - using muallin/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker.
Method 2 - using the raspberry pi instructions and installing all dependencies on a Debian docker.

With both instances when reading online on an iPad or iPhone when I get to the end of a comic (no more pages), I tap from within the comic as if the next comic were going to open. Subsequently, the server times out and crashes. The console message is: Segmentation fault

Any insight into this crashing would be greatly appreciated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Qnap Container Station using docker 6 years 1 week ago #3827

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Yes, that is a bug. Luis will have to take a closer look at it (I don't own any Apple devices, so I can't test it).
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Qnap Container Station using docker 6 years 1 week ago #3828

JJ

Fresh Boarder

No worries - appreciate the reply and glad to know that I didn't screw something up on my end...