Welcome to the forum, Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: Docker Container running version 9.9?

Docker Container running version 9.9? 1 year 6 months ago #7154

michaelphart

Fresh Boarder

I just added in the nolock option and it is still not updating the database. I'm definitely at the edge of my linux/docker knowledge with this one. The issue started when I moved my comics library from a windows drive to a Drobo SMB Share.

At this point, since the windows app seems to be working fine, I think I'll just run the library server on windows.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Docker Container running version 9.9? 1 year 6 months ago #7181

michaelphart

Fresh Boarder

I have figured out what the issue with my read progress not syncing to the docker container is:

Nginx-Proxy-Manager (reverse proxy) was setup to force ssl for my yacreader host. When I disabled that setting, the read status of a book on my iPad synced to the server.

Is SSL/HTTPS support something that would be feasible to add in a future app release? Maybe be able to define whether the address you are connecting to is http or https.

Docker Container running version 9.9? 1 year 6 months ago #7182

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Adding HTTPS is something that I would like to add, but I don't know when I am going to have time to do it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Docker Container running version 9.9? 1 year 4 months ago #7286

xthursdayx

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

Sorry for this late reply, and I see that you've created your own container. But if it's of interest, I created and actively manage the docker image with most downloads and stars. It is updated to the current YACReader version 9.10.0.

Cheers!

github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Docker Container running version 9.9? 1 year 3 months ago #7333

Dj1b5

Fresh Boarder

xthursdayx wrote:
Sorry for this late reply, and I see that you've created your own container. But if it's of interest, I created and actively manage the docker image with most downloads and stars. It is updated to the current YACReader version 9.10.0.

Cheers!

github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker

Hi,
I tried to install your docker image but i have a problem... that I can't solve...
https://imgur.com/2h1pgXP

Cheers and thank you for your help !
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Dj1b5. Reason: input error
  • Page: