Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)?

Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)? 1 year 2 months ago #7429

Key

Fresh Boarder

I have found similar requests from 2013 on this forum. I wonder if it's possible to add this feature where the left click takes you to the next image and the right click to the previous image?

I have been using MangaMeeya for more than 12 years on Windows and that's how it works, and it's quite easier than the mouse wheel in my opinion. I tried YacReader a few times on Windows and loved it, but because of this option, I had to switch back to Mangameeya, an ancient discontinued version. On MangaMeeya, right-click goes to the previous image, and doesn't show the menu, and holding left-click for 2 seconds displays the menu.

Recently I switched to Mac and have been using YacReader but I still can't get used to changing images via the mouse wheel.

Finally, I decided to make a request here on the forum and hope that It's possible and can be included in future versions.

Thank you for creating this software and the great work for Manga/Comic reader community.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)? 1 year 2 months ago #7433

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I will try to add it as an option to the next version. In the mean time you can use the keyboard cursors or B and the space bar.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Key

Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)? 1 year 2 months ago #7445

Key

Fresh Boarder

Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.