Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Trouble opening comics on Library on Mac

Trouble opening comics on Library on Mac 1 year 2 months ago #7430

nixuotan

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hi. I am having some issues accessing the library on my mac YACReaderLibrary. I have a library on the mac that is pointing to a shared folder from my NAS that is mapped to my mac. I can see all my comics when i go to the library but when I try to open any of them it says "Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary".

This started after i had a router upgrade which required me to update the network settings on my NAS and remap the shared folder to the Mac.

Funny thing is I joined to the Yacreaderlibrary on my mac via my phone and i can see the library that i mapped from the NAS and i can access them and read the comics as normal.

Can anyone help? I have already deleted the library on the Mac and added a new library with the source being to the newly mapped shared folder from the NAS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trouble opening comics on Library on Mac 1 year 2 months ago #7435

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Is YACReaderLibrary able to update the library?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Trouble opening comics on Library on Mac 1 year 2 months ago #7441

nixuotan

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

The problem is fixed now. Macos was weird about seeing the new mapped folders from Nas on the finder. When i first tried to remake the library it pointed into the shared folder already. It might have been from the initial time i set the library.

What fixed the issue was when pointing to the folder i reselected the shared folder. Just very weird macos issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel