Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: last three comics in a given series do not sync

last three comics in a given series do not sync 5 years 9 months ago #4028

foghat

Fresh Boarder

Hi,

Just installed v9.0.0 on windows 10.

I have imported my comics, but I am finding any comic series (folder) that has more that a certain number of comics, the last 3 do not sync. This is happening on multiple occasions.

I don't know exactly what the threshold is (I am guessing 50 or 60 comics in a folder), but for folders that have more than, say, 60 comics the last 3 files do not sync. See attached.

For folders that have 40 or less comics, all the comics sync fine.

Trying to do a manual sync on the folders in question does not fix the issue.

Thoughts?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

last three comics in a given series do not sync 5 years 9 months ago #4029

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Can you put those comic that won't import in a separated folder and try to import them. If you can't import them then the number of comics in a folder is irrelevant. Maybe there is something related to the format, check if they are rar5 files. You can check it using Winrar 5.0 or higher. Open the comic with winrar and then: Tools > Show Information
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

last three comics in a given series do not sync 5 years 9 months ago #4031

foghat

Fresh Boarder

Hi,

I will try putting the 3 files in their own folder when I get home.

However, given this is happening to multiple series (folders) where the number of items is > ~50 and it is always the last 3 files that do not sync, I'll be surprised if they do not sync when put into their own folder. The file types are the same as all the other files in the folder. Usually cbr.

I'll post my results this evening.

last three comics in a given series do not sync 5 years 9 months ago #4036

foghat

Fresh Boarder

Okay.

I had closed yacreader library last night. After getting home and launching it, the missing comics are now there.

I've attached a screen shot showing how last night only the first 57 comics were there to be tagged by comic vine. Comic vine was showing there were 60 in the series - this is actually how I realized the last 3
files were missing

So I don't know what happened, but seem to be all good now.

last three comics in a given series do not sync 5 years 9 months ago #4037

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I was thinking that by sync you meant importing to iOS, so I was totally confused :s

YACReaderLibrary does not update the libraries automatically, if you add more comics in your hard drive you have to press 'U' in your keyboard to update the library. You can also update single folders -> right click -> update folder or use the assigned shortcut.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\