Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Change which monitor comic reader opens on?

Change which monitor comic reader opens on? 4 years 9 months ago #4597

Mundayy

Fresh Boarder

Basically the title says it all. I'm wondering how to change which monitor the comic reader opens on. I rotated one of my monitors for better reading, and I would love it if I didn't have to move the comic reader window from my main display to my side one every time. Granted, it's not that big of a deal, as if I'm reading one comic I'm usually reading several in a series at once, so the window stays where it's at. That being said, it would be nice if someone could even direct me to the right file I can go in to change where the comic reader window opens up at. Thank you for your time and help in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change which monitor comic reader opens on? 4 years 9 months ago #4601

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

YACReader remembers the position/state in the screen when it is closed. But I am not sure if that includes the screen id.

I'll try to address this in future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mundayy

Change which monitor comic reader opens on? 4 years 9 months ago #4606

Mundayy

Fresh Boarder

Hmm, well the YACReader Library opens where I last put it no matter which display it's on, but YACReader itself just opens on my main display every time, whether that be opening the YACReader app itself or opening a comic from the library. Again, not really a big issue, just a very small inconvenience at most and was wondering if there was a file I could go in to change like what pixels it opens at. Thank you for the quick response though!