Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Having problems when saving an image

Having problems when saving an image 1 year 9 months ago #6924

Griffith

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hey. I'm trying to save an image while I'm reading and Windows keeps telling me I don't have permissions to save to a location, but it doesn't matter which location I choose I just can't seem to be able to save. I've tried changing the permissions of the folder and tried running YACReader as an administrator to no avail
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Having problems when saving an image 1 year 9 months ago #6927

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I just tested it and it is working fine. So I must be some combination of things. Do you change the file name in the dialog? Did you try to save in your Desktop?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Having problems when saving an image 1 year 9 months ago #6931

Griffith

Fresh Boarder

This is extremely weird. I'll start from the beginning. The first time I installed YACReader Library and YACReader I could save images without any problems. At some point, I closed the program and the next time I opened it, that error I talked about started showing up. I then uninstalled both programs and installed them again. I could save images again. I just closed both programs and started them up, I got that error again. I uninstalled and installed both programs and I keep getting the error. This must be on my side, but I seriously don't know what I can do to fix this

Having problems when saving an image 1 year 9 months ago #6932

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Weird indeed. Are you installing YACReader in the default location?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Having problems when saving an image 1 year 9 months ago #6933

Griffith

Fresh Boarder

Yes. I tried changing the most recent installation to another disk, but the problem is still there. In order to fix this bug, I have to uninstall YACReader and YACReader Library and delete the ".yacreaderlibrary" folder from my manga folder. If I just try to create a new library, the bug keeps happening and if I just uninstall both programs, the bug still happens.

Having problems when saving an image 1 year 8 months ago #6941

Griffith

Fresh Boarder

I just reset my pc anb both programs are working perfectly :cheer: Idk if you were still thinking about this or not, just wanted to give closure to this topic
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel