Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Library Dynamic Labels

Library Dynamic Labels 8 years 3 months ago #1947

target_blank

Fresh Boarder

Hello and happy new year!

Thank you for the great software!

Lately I've started using YACReader to organize my manga collection using the library manager, but I faced a limitation that I can't go around.

Since there is no way to include outside sources for tagging I'm crawling sites via a php script and creating a CSV file for the different titles with their tags.

That's great but there is no way to include the tags as labels in the Library dynamically from those csv files. Is there an import functionality or some other way for dynamically populating labels that I don't see?

In addition is there an option of showing the labels for each title beside it? Because once you add a label I don't see a way to show it or to remove the label from that title once you add it. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Library Dynamic Labels 8 years 3 months ago #1952

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

If you label a comic, it will appear in the label's content, for removing the labeling you have to remove the comic from the label.

Thank you for the suggestions. YACReaderLibrary needs some polishing for advanced usage, so it is nice to hear users' thoughs about how it could be improved in future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.