Did you know that YACReader can improve the image quality of your comics? It is easy, open the YACReader options dialog and click on 'Image adjustment', modify the brightness, contrast and gamma and you will get this result:
Let's try it!
The new version of YACReader has been released. Changelog:
- Faster start up.
- Fixed high CPU use when hardware acceleration is enabled.
- New icons for all file formats supported in YACReaderLibrary.
- New fit to width slider in the YACReader toolbar
- Improved information label.
- Improved user interface for 'Go to Flow'
- Image filters added for brightness, contrast and gamma.
- Notifications on first and last page.
- Integration with YACReader for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. More.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
I have found some bugs in YACReader 5.5.0, please download the version 5.5.1
List of bugs fixed:
- Memory leak in YACReader and YACReaderLibrary.
- Crash using “Go to flow” in some circumstances.
- Bookmarks not working on folders and PDF files.
- Open next/previous comic not working with PDF files.
- Problems managing PDF files in some MacOSX versions.
Today YACReader 5.5 has been released. The new features are:
- Support for PDF files.
- A new “Comic Flow” smoother and fully customizable.
- Better scroll and auto-scroll when reading comics.
- Windows version has now a “stand alone”/portable version.
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
Please, let me know if you have any suggestion, question or if you find any bug
Enjoy the new version!