March 20, 15
And the donor number 100 is....................Timothy O'Shea!
I would like to take this special occasion to thank all the donors for your support. It is really nice see how much some people enjoy YACReader and decide to help the project. Taking a look at the the wall of fame always motivates me to keep working on the project.
September 29, 14
Finally, after lots of work, the new web site is online!
The site has been redesigned for a cleaner look and it also supports retina displays. I would like to know what do you think about it.
Special thanks to Elia Gregorio for helping me with the development of this site and my personal fight with CSS ^_^
September 15, 14
Finally, YACReader 7.2.0 and YACReader 1.6.0 for iOS are available*
New features in YACReader 1.6.0 for iOS:
- Added remote reading from YACReaderLibrary without the need to import them first. Just browse your library from your desktop and read your comics on the fly.
- New UI design for the remote library browser.
- New UI design for folders and comics in the grid view. Now you can choose between three visual styles for your folders.
- Bug fixes.
New features in YACReader 7.2.0:
- Added support for the new "remote read" feature in iOS devices.
- Improved stability
- Fixed broken compatibility with Windows XP
- Improved Linux "packageability" (thanks to Felix, Alexander and Yoann)**
- German translation (thanks to Gerhard Joeken)
- Bug fixes.
Thank you very much to all beta testers.
* App Store propagation to all the world wide servers could take some hours.
** deb package needs a little bit more work to be ready (coming soon).
July 01, 14
A new version is here. Check the changelog:
- Added states to folders. Now you can mark any folder as uncompleted (if the series is not completed) and read (if you have read all the comics in a particular folder).
- Fixed the PDF bug affecting the MacOSX version.
- Fixed a bug in the comunication between YACReaderLibrary <-> YACReader.
- Comics' rating can now be reset.
- Fixed bug causing 'read' comics to change their status to 'reading'.
- Minor bug fixes.
I hope you will enjoy the new version. As always, any suggestion will be welcome.
May 06, 14
This is an update for fixing a couple of issues:
- communication problems between YACReader and YACReaderLibrary under certain circumstances.
- QR code not being showed on MacOSX
This update also includes the Turkish translation.
There are two known issues, at least in MacOSX:
- PDF files are causing crashes to some users. If you are experiencing this issue, please check this topic in the forum
- Bookmarks are not saved after closing YACReader. It seems that this issue is intermittent, let me know if you have found a certain patter for doing it work