Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Use the mouse to turn the page

Use the mouse to turn the page 1 month 3 weeks ago #8238

wzjjj

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

I hope I can use the left and right buttons of the mouse to turn the page, click the left button to turn to the next page, and click the right button to turn to the previous page. I really need this function.

I'm using a Bluetooth mouse, because yacreader can be set to click anywhere on the screen to turn to the next page, so I only need to click the mouse to turn the page, but it will be more convenient to click the right button to turn to the previous page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Use the mouse to turn the page 1 month 3 weeks ago #8240

wzjjj

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

I don't know if adding this function will affect the normal use of mouse gestures. I think it should not affect just adding the function of turning to the previous page to the right button.

Use the mouse to turn the page 1 month 3 weeks ago #8241

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Yeah, it could affect some functionality, the UI is mostly designed to be used in a touch screen so dealing with the events in this particular way could have some side effects if the feature is not carefully implemented. But I will explore this idea in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\