Skip to content
YACReader

Forum itself

  • jimbosi
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #2284 by jimbosi
Forum itself was created by jimbosi
I created an account to the forum, and the behavior is strange. I get automatically logged out after a few hours, and I have to log back in again. Most message forums keep a user logged in, sometimes permanently. I see little reason for a user to be logged in for only a few hours--it's pretty aggressive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2300 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Forum itself
Yeah, the forum is not perfect, but I don't have time for improving it, even these small details. I have to choose between giving support and implementing new features or dealing with the web.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!