- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9.5 sources?
- marange
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #4459
by marange
9.5 sources? was created by marange
Hello,
I just downloaded de sources from bitbucket and compiled them on my Mac. After some tinkering with packages en settings I could compile it. But I noticed after starting YACReader that the sources are for version 9.0. Are the sources of 9.5 somewhere available?
Best regards,
Marange
I just downloaded de sources from bitbucket and compiled them on my Mac. After some tinkering with packages en settings I could compile it. But I noticed after starting YACReader that the sources are for version 9.0. Are the sources of 9.5 somewhere available?
Best regards,
Marange
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
7 years 8 months ago #4460
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic 9.5 sources?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marange
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 8 months ago #4461
by marange
Replied by marange on topic 9.5 sources?
Aha, its on github now
. Thanks for the link. I will download the new version and try to compile it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel