Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

iOS - Choose which Dropbox files to import

  • aormond
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 10 months ago #330 by aormond
Hi! Great app, but I have one feature request.

I don't necessarily want to YACReader to import every comic I've put into the Dropbox folder all at once. I don't have room on my iPad for all those comics all the time. It would be nice if I could browse the comics in Dropbox and download them as needed.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #331 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iOS - Choose which Dropbox files to import
This feature is already scheduled for future versions, but I am not sure when is going to be available...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #460 by middle_pickup
Replied by middle_pickup on topic iOS - Choose which Dropbox files to import
Great idea! I would make much use of this feature being someone with a large Dropbox, and lots of files in the YAC folder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!