- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.
On LInux - more options for swipe page flipping
- Scribbler2099
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #4404
by Scribbler2099
On LInux - more options for swipe page flipping was created by Scribbler2099
Hi, I'm enjoying Yac reader on Ubuntu, but wish it had more options to control swiping. To move to the left page it requires me to swipe left-to-right, which seems counter intuitive to me. The swiping is also way to sensitive - if I do a big swipe, it will flip through lots of pages, instead of just going to the next one. I'd like to have touch dots to just tap and flip to the next page. I understand maybe some people enjoy the current touch design, but having more options can't be a bad thing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
7 years 8 months ago #4407
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic On LInux - more options for swipe page flipping
Uh … just to be clear on this … we currently do not have any touch or swipe or gesture support in YACReader for desktop computers. Unless I'm mistaken whatever you are seeing is probably the result of some touch or swipe to classic mouse or keyboard conversion.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scribbler2099
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel