Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Need the chinese order support for ios

  • life1104
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 3 months ago #8589 by life1104
Need the chinese order support for ios was created by life1104
Hi,

I need the ios edition like the windows edition,can name sort order by chinese.

And I hope the windows edition can add to the system tray when I click the close.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #8594 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Need the chinese order support for ios
YACReaderLibrary already has a setting to close to the system tray.

Can you send me some examples of sorting in Chinese (with some text I can copy/paste) so I can do some tests.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: life1104

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • life1104
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 2 months ago #8603 by life1104
Replied by life1104 on topic Need the chinese order support for ios
thanks for reply~
ok,I see the setting.
I typing below the chinese sample.

啊啊啊
啊阿爸
啊啊次
阿坝阿
安保部
安保处
啊吃啊
爱藏版
暗搓搓
不啊啊
把阿爸
把阿城
苯丙胺
不不不
八宝茶
不错啊
报出版
保存成

The words column is sort by english.
aaa
aab
aac
aba
abb
abc
aca
acb
acc
baa
bab
bac
bba
bbb
bbc
bca
bcb
bcc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!