Skip to content
YACReader
If you know how to improve YACReader, please tell me your ideas.

Yacserver Library view allows me to Tag & Scrape:)

  • migube
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
2 months 1 week ago #10191 by migube
B) Thanks again for the Yacserver Library View, which is for me easier to play with vs the Windows version.

So what I did to play, reusing my existing Tagging tool

0) I choose a new comic that isn't tagged or named correctly
1) Using a Web snippet Bookmark, I send the URL to my tool opening another webpage
2) I parse the comic ID and look up the comic file and folder from the sqlite3 library
3) with this I m all set and I can use my usual Scrape/Tag updates (like Web Tag) to update the comic file, change its name,... in the background

I just need to still manually refresh the Livbrary/xml changes still in the Windows Yacserver, pending that you enable such button from the Web Page too ? :)


Muchas Gracias !
cr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!