Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Add extra chapters numbering

Add extra chapters numbering 8 years 11 months ago #1493

Qulox

Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 8

I have many series on my library, some of them have omakes (gag short chapters) in between episodes and generally are numbered like: cap 1, 2, 2.5, 3.

Could be possible to implement something like that (add some "x.5" or "x.b" numbering)?

Currently I have to just put duplicate numbers to order it but because filename ordering the extra chapter comes first: "chapter_2.5.zip" then "chapter_2.zip"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Add extra chapters numbering 8 years 11 months ago #1495

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Qulox, this is already implemented. In your example, you should use 2 for the issue number of 2.5 and then check "Bis" in the comic info dialog.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox

Add extra chapters numbering 8 years 11 months ago #1497

Qulox

Senior Boarder

Thanks :ok: , I had no idea what "Bis" was for, mostly I use "edit comic information" just to change cover and chapter number. Making the extra chapter number appear diffently (#x.5) on grid and list view would make it clearer to the user, for now just shows the same number. :)

Also, showing the filename on the "edit comic information" box should make it easier to change data, sometimes I have to close it to recheck the filename because sometimes they are too long and don't appear completely.

Add extra chapters numbering 8 years 11 months ago #1498

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

I am not showing the file name because this dialog can be used when you have multiple comics selected (fe: set the same Volume to all selected comics). But when a single comic is selected I could put its file name into the dialog title bar.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Qulox

Add extra chapters numbering 8 years 11 months ago #1500

Qulox

Senior Boarder

Thanks, that would be great.