Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

need Chinese translation

  • depote
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #7606 by depote
need Chinese translation was created by depote
yacreader is so great that I bought the ios version and Android version. It's not very convenient for me not to have a Chinese translation for Android and ios version. Please add it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7607 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic need Chinese translation
I don't speak Chinese...

It is kind of hard to keep up with translations when you don't speak the language, even if I get some translation service as soon as I update any text on the apps I won't be able to change the translations and that can slow down releases a lot.

But thanks for the suggestion, I will keep it in mind.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!