- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Error while reading a comic, now library is empty
- DP812
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #8277
by DP812
Error while reading a comic, now library is empty was created by DP812
I'm running YAC Reader and Library on MacOS Monterey (12.7.4) and YAC Remote on a Fire HD 10 Plus. I was able to set up a server and connect to it no problem and my entire library loaded up. I picked a comic and started reading.
After about 10 minutes, I got a message that there was an error retrieving the comic and the library screen now just has my library name and nothing else—no comics appear. I tried to connect to the server again, but still just kept getting the library name and a white screen. Tried to set up different servers on different ports, all of them connect but still just show the library name with a white screen.
I have a big library so I thought that was the problem. But it's been on the white screen for about 10+ minutes with no comics loaded. When I first was able to connect, the comics started appearing in about a minute.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
After about 10 minutes, I got a message that there was an error retrieving the comic and the library screen now just has my library name and nothing else—no comics appear. I tried to connect to the server again, but still just kept getting the library name and a white screen. Tried to set up different servers on different ports, all of them connect but still just show the library name with a white screen.
I have a big library so I thought that was the problem. But it's been on the white screen for about 10+ minutes with no comics loaded. When I first was able to connect, the comics started appearing in about a minute.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 6 months ago #8278
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error while reading a comic, now library is empty
can you share some screenshots?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DP812
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #8279
by DP812
Replied by DP812 on topic Error while reading a comic, now library is empty
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 6 months ago #8281
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error while reading a comic, now library is empty
Tap in "Comics", that's a list of libraries, you need to select one to start browsing
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: DP812
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DP812
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #8282
by DP812
Replied by DP812 on topic Error while reading a comic, now library is empty
Wow, I feel like an idiot. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.