Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

Can't read comics (remote)

  • koying
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #8280 by koying
Can't read comics (remote) was created by koying
I installed yac library server on linux / docker.
I can connect to it and browse the library.

However, when I try to read a comic (cbr or cbz), I get a "Error getting comic content" error

I tried adb logcat, but nothing obvious.
On the server, I see

```
yac-server | WARN 2024-03-18T11:43:07.915 QIODevice::write (QTcpSocket): device not open
```

Any ides? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!