- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Synchronize reading progress on my Fire HD Tablet
- oosuoosu
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #8304
by oosuoosu
Synchronize reading progress on my Fire HD Tablet was created by oosuoosu
It seems like my reading progress on the offline stuff is not synchronizing with the server.
Also the new reading progress from the server to the offline is only coming in partially. If I change the status of the comics at the beginning of the list, that gets synced but something 30 comics down does not get synced(offline list)
Is there like a syn button like the iOS?
thanks
Also the new reading progress from the server to the offline is only coming in partially. If I change the status of the comics at the beginning of the list, that gets synced but something 30 comics down does not get synced(offline list)
Is there like a syn button like the iOS?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 6 months ago #8311
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Synchronize reading progress on my Fire HD Tablet
No, there is no button there, the synchronization happens when the app comes to foreground and after closing a comic, but the server has to be reachable when you open the app or when you close a comic.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- oosuoosu
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 6 months ago #8312
by oosuoosu
Replied by oosuoosu on topic Synchronize reading progress on my Fire HD Tablet
When I notice some of the comics not syncing ... i did some more tests.
I noticed that if you force a comic to "Set as Read" or "set as Unread" from the Server the status is not change offline and vise versa offline tablet to server. I've checked on my iPad and its the same. But if I see more non-synchronized stuff I will report it here.
I noticed that if you force a comic to "Set as Read" or "set as Unread" from the Server the status is not change offline and vise versa offline tablet to server. I've checked on my iPad and its the same. But if I see more non-synchronized stuff I will report it here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.