- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Android users
'Import all' importing duplicate comics
- DoubleAK
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 2 months ago #8612
by DoubleAK
'Import all' importing duplicate comics was created by DoubleAK
Device: Onyx Boox Go 7
YAC app 1.5.0
I've been using the iOS version of YACreader for over a year now, and one of my favorite features is that I can easily import any unread comics easily to my device, and I've never had an issue with the app duplicating the files.
On Android however I have found that if I want to add updates to just a few issues in a series the app has been re-importing every available issue. For example I had Chapter 1, Chapter 1, Chapter 1, Chapter 1, then Chapter 2 multiple times, and so on.
I deleted the entire library, and I'm re-importing but it would be great if we could get the "import all unread" option that exists on iOS as well.
YAC app 1.5.0
I've been using the iOS version of YACreader for over a year now, and one of my favorite features is that I can easily import any unread comics easily to my device, and I've never had an issue with the app duplicating the files.
On Android however I have found that if I want to add updates to just a few issues in a series the app has been re-importing every available issue. For example I had Chapter 1, Chapter 1, Chapter 1, Chapter 1, then Chapter 2 multiple times, and so on.
I deleted the entire library, and I'm re-importing but it would be great if we could get the "import all unread" option that exists on iOS as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 2 months ago #8613
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 'Import all' importing duplicate comics
It look like a bug, the app checks what are the imported comics and skips those already imported in a given folder. I'll take a look.
Did you rename any files or folders between import sessions?
Did you rename any files or folders between import sessions?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoubleAK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 2 months ago #8617
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 'Import all' importing duplicate comics
I can confirm the bug is there, I already fixed it, I'll do a new release in the next days. Thanks for reporting it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoubleAK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DoubleAK
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 2 months ago #8655
by DoubleAK
Replied by DoubleAK on topic 'Import all' importing duplicate comics
Amazing! I assumed it was a bug, the app has been rock solid otherwise!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DoubleAK
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 1 month ago #8678
by DoubleAK
Replied by DoubleAK on topic 'Import all' importing duplicate comics
Is there a timeline for this release to go public? Last update I'm seeing on the Play Store is from March 16th.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 month ago #8680
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 'Import all' importing duplicate comics
I wanted to pack some new stuff for the next version but maybe I will do a bug fix release instead…sorry for the wait.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 month ago #8705
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 'Import all' importing duplicate comics
1.6.0 is out with a fix
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.