- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Synology NAS + App Android
- Amon85
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago #9117
by Amon85
Synology NAS + App Android was created by Amon85
I set up a YACReader server on Synology NAS, but I'm having problems.
Using the muallin container via the web interface I can see my files, but if I connect to the android app it tells me to update the server to the new version (muallin hasn't been updated for more than a year).
If I use the official container both on the web interface and on the Android app, it shows me the name of the library created, but if I click on it it gives me nothing, it remains stuck on the name of the library without going to the folders
Using the muallin container via the web interface I can see my files, but if I connect to the android app it tells me to update the server to the new version (muallin hasn't been updated for more than a year).
If I use the official container both on the web interface and on the Android app, it shows me the name of the library created, but if I click on it it gives me nothing, it remains stuck on the name of the library without going to the folders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #9120
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Synology NAS + App Android
Can I see a screenshot or a video? You should be using the official one.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Amon85
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 9 months ago #9121
by Amon85
Replied by Amon85 on topic Synology NAS + App Android
Now I'm only using the official one. for the android app I solved it by moving the files to a docker subfolder. via browser, however it remains blocked as shown in the image below and I cannot see the subfolders as via the app. when I click on the "Fumetteria" button the page refreshes and does not return the subfolders.
imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/333/7UvLWk.png
imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/333/7UvLWk.png
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Amon85
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 9 months ago #9122
by Amon85
Replied by Amon85 on topic Synology NAS + App Android
I solved it by moving the folder, as indicated before, and changing browsers. I don't know why, but it doesn't work with Chrome. Thanks for the answers and patience
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9123
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Synology NAS + App Android
But that’s the old web, the Android and iOS app have now a native browser.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.