Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

disconnecting server

  • Kasperski
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 8 months ago #9269 by Kasperski
disconnecting server was created by Kasperski
I've been using Yac Reader for two months and it worked without any problems. But for a few days now I've been having problems connecting to the server. My tablet connects to the server and after 5-10 seconds it disconnects and then connects and disconnects again. I can't even import a comic book to the library because after disconnecting I lose the progress of the downloaded file. I reinstalled the app on the tablet and the problem persists. The same thing happens on my phone. I'm attaching a recording of the tablet's screen with the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #9276 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic disconnecting server
Are you using your local network? Sounds like a network problem, try resetting your router, and check its logs in case something is going on with your router.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kasperski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #9283 by jojo1000
Replied by jojo1000 on topic disconnecting server
If your server is running some sort of firewall or AV program, do try fully "exiting" the program and trying again. (Disabling it may not work).

Your nick reminded me of Kaspersky and network issues with it. And even though I love Kaspersky, it's known to be notorious for creating network issues.

Hope that helps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!