- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Q regarding interoperability
- tzmadm
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #9633
by tzmadm
Q regarding interoperability was created by tzmadm
I have a library stored on an iMac and currently use an iPad as the reader. I need to upgrade to a larger screen and the bigger iPads are out of my price range so I'm thinking to buy an Android device of some sort.
I would assume that there would be no problem with interoperability in this type of setup but thought it best to ask for advice before splashing out. Any issues or problems that you know of?
Thanks in advance
Shaun
I would assume that there would be no problem with interoperability in this type of setup but thought it best to ask for advice before splashing out. Any issues or problems that you know of?
Thanks in advance
Shaun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 2 weeks ago #9635
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Q regarding interoperability
Yeah, it will work basically the same. Progress can by synchronized across desktop, ios and android.
Not all the features on iOS are on the Android app, you can check the user manual.
Not all the features on iOS are on the Android app, you can check the user manual.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: tzmadm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.