- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
YACReader for Android/Google TV
- falves
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9703
by falves
YACReader for Android/Google TV was created by falves
Android app is great, but I would like to have the app on Android TV.
Unfortunately it is not available on Google Play Store.
Unfortunately it is not available on Google Play Store.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 months 1 week ago #9707
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader for Android/Google TV
I'll take a look to see what I need to do to support Android TV.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: falves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.