- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Import unread
- FFManiac
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #9814
by FFManiac
Import unread was created by FFManiac
Hi,
I'm planning to move from an iPad to an Android device, but I'm missing the option "Import Unread".
Did you plan to add this option to import ?
Thank you
I'm planning to move from an iPad to an Android device, but I'm missing the option "Import Unread".
Did you plan to add this option to import ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 months 3 weeks ago #9817
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import unread
Yes, it's planned.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.