- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Text detection, and guide view (panel-to-panel)
- anneclare123
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #9970
by anneclare123
Text detection, and guide view (panel-to-panel) was created by anneclare123
I’m using both paid versions of YACReader on my iPad and Android tablet, and honestly I’m quite shocked to see that the Android version lacks many features compared to the iPad version: text detection, and guide view (panel-to-panel)... Do you have plans to update the Android version soon?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 months 3 weeks ago #9971
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Text detection, and guide view (panel-to-panel)
Both features are based on tools iOS offers that don’t have a counter part on Android, so implementing them on Android is way more challenging than doing it on iOS.
The iOS app is also much older so I had more time to implement features.
Thanks for using YACReader.
The iOS app is also much older so I had more time to implement features.
Thanks for using YACReader.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.