Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

Patreon Android Distribution Request

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10014 by zkz
Due to regional restrictions on Google Play in my country, I am currently unable to download the Android version of your software through official channels. This limitation prevents me from accessing your product entirely, despite my strong interest in using it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider distributing the Android APK through Patreon as an alternative distribution method. Many developers have successfully adopted this approach to reach users in regions with limited access to mainstream app stores, and it would ensure that committed supporters like myself can still access your work. This would not only solve the accessibility issue for users in restricted regions but also provide you with a direct monetization channel and a closer connection with your user base. I am eager to support your development efforts and would gladly subscribe to your Patreon to gain access to the Android version. Thank you for considering this request.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10017 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Patreon Android Distribution Request
I’ll think about it, currently I build the app into a bundle that it’s processed by the stores. Distributing the apk myself is kind of risky though…

I tried to make YACReader available in China time ago by publishing it in other stores, but the requirements make it almost impossible for me.

I am ok if you can find the app out there, do a small donation if you can.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!