Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Android users

Android 6.0.1

More
2 months 1 week ago #10180 by GR
Android 6.0.1 was created by GR
My tablet (Polaroid) runs Android 6.0.1 (no updates available), and the YAC Reader app, on the Google Play Store, is listed as compatible with Android 6.0 and later.

However, when I search for YAC Reader, the Google Play Store says, YAC reader will not work with my device.

I don't understand. What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #10182 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Android 6.0.1
Hmmm, I have no idea. I double checked that 6 is actually the current minimum...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!