- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Android users
Error getting comic content upon sync
- ghepardo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #10234
by ghepardo
Error getting comic content upon sync was created by ghepardo
So, I've got a large library I want to sync on my Samsung Tab S9.
It's like 160 folders, 40 gigs and let's say 2000〜 .zip
I import the collection, everything seem to be fine but actually many of the zip that seem to be imported won't open because of "Error getting comic content". I delete those files and re-import again, now they work BUT suddenly I can't open other files that were fine before.
I've about 30 gigs available in storage, so I don't know what's happening here.
It's like 160 folders, 40 gigs and let's say 2000〜 .zip
I import the collection, everything seem to be fine but actually many of the zip that seem to be imported won't open because of "Error getting comic content". I delete those files and re-import again, now they work BUT suddenly I can't open other files that were fine before.
I've about 30 gigs available in storage, so I don't know what's happening here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 month 2 weeks ago #10235
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error getting comic content upon sync
Hmmm, it sounds like the local content is disappearing from disk. I'll investigate in case there is a bug in the app.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 month 2 weeks ago #10236
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error getting comic content upon sync
Are you using Clear storage / Clear data? from the Android apps section in YACReader?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ghepardo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
1 month 2 weeks ago #10237
by ghepardo
Replied by ghepardo on topic Error getting comic content upon sync
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 month 2 weeks ago #10238
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error getting comic content upon sync
Ok, thanks for the info.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.