Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

is snycing with pc the fastest way to import comic

  • richie1965
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #3486 by richie1965
Trying to get comics off my pc onto my ipad. I entered the ip address and port and synced the two. Started selecting the folders I wanted to import. At this rate, it will take days to move to my ipad. It is moving roughly 2 comics per minute to my ipad. I was trying to move about a 100 gigs of comics over. I cant imagine how many days this will take. Is there a quicker way? I have a one drive account I could try. Ipad is hooked to computer with the usb cable. Thanks for any help and or suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3509 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic is snycing with pc the fastest way to import comic
I don't recomend you to import 100GB of comics to your ios device, just import what you want to read and delete it after.

the fastest way to import comics is probly thorugh iTunes.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!