- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works?
- HiveMind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 8 months ago #3576
by HiveMind
Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works? was created by HiveMind
I seem to remember in the past that when you tapped with two fingers to zoom in, the app would remember your previous zoom level and the app would zoom in based on that.
For example, let's say I'm reading a comic that is 2 panels wide and 3 tall. If I'm looking at the full page zoom, I could tap with two fingers to zoom in then magnify the zoom so that I'm looking at one of the panels. If I go back to full screen then back to zoom in again, the app used to remember my zoom level and so it would zoom in based on the adjustments I made earlier. Hopefully I'm explaining this clearly.
Now though, it seems that whenever you zoom in it's using a default zoom level that never changes. Was this changed in a recent update? I've love to have an option to "Remember zoom levels" that would remember my zoom level whenever I tap the screen with two fingers.
For example, let's say I'm reading a comic that is 2 panels wide and 3 tall. If I'm looking at the full page zoom, I could tap with two fingers to zoom in then magnify the zoom so that I'm looking at one of the panels. If I go back to full screen then back to zoom in again, the app used to remember my zoom level and so it would zoom in based on the adjustments I made earlier. Hopefully I'm explaining this clearly.
Now though, it seems that whenever you zoom in it's using a default zoom level that never changes. Was this changed in a recent update? I've love to have an option to "Remember zoom levels" that would remember my zoom level whenever I tap the screen with two fingers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 8 months ago #3579
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works?
The two fingers tap zoom levels has been always a fixed value. You can use "pinch" for setting your desired zoom level.
I'll add this to the TODO list.
I'll add this to the TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiveMind
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- HiveMind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #3589
by HiveMind
Replied by HiveMind on topic Remembering Zoom Level No Longer Works?
Awesome thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel