Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Trouble adding library on old iPad

  • Tracksimus
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #3578 by Tracksimus
Trouble adding library on old iPad was created by Tracksimus
Hello. I have an iPad 3 with iOS 9.3.5. And i can't add my library on it. It worked on my iPhone 6 with iOS10. On iPad I am pressing "browse" button in an "import" window, then i click on "scan" button for scanning QR code and after short period of time appears "Connection error. The request timed out" message. Also nothing happens when I try to manually connect to my library using ip adress and port. What can I do? Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3580 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Trouble adding library on old iPad
Hi,

maybe this is a bug, I have to check it. Please, ping me if I don't come back to you.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!