- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Split screen support
- Running
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #3773
by Running
Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5) was created by Running
does not work Split View iPad Pro
pls revamp
pls revamp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 6 months ago #3774
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
I have moved your post.
I am not sure when I'll have time to add split screen support. It is not a priority right now.
I am not sure when I'll have time to add split screen support. It is not a priority right now.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Running
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #3817
by Running
Replied by Running on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
can this function become a priority? Very much it is very necessary! for learning English. thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bougre
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 5 months ago #3857
by Bougre
Replied by Bougre on topic Import hanging/failing on iPad (iOS 11.2.5)
I second this for language learning in general. Many of us read manga for language exposure and practice and being able to access a dictionary in split screen mode, or even a nots app, would be a real help, you can’t imagine. Particularly appropriate when considering Japanese language study given the origins of manga
The following user(s) said Thank You: Running
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel