Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: iPad import badge will not clear

iPad import badge will not clear 10 years 6 months ago #281

Thatpunkthere

Fresh Boarder

I recently downloaded yacreader and simultaneously imported a large amount of comics. After the import was completed, a notification badge remained over the import button in my library. It seems to be saying that I have three comics to import, however, pressing the import button again does not import more comics. What might cause this and how can it be fixed? Are there comics on my iPad that can't be read?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

iPad import badge will not clear 10 years 6 months ago #284

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 547

Hi Thatpunkthere,

this seems to be a bug that occurs when a large number of comics are imported at once. I am working to fix it.

Please, close the app and open it again (double click in the home button and close it).

Let me know if this solves the issue.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

iPad import badge will not clear 10 years 6 months ago #286

Thatpunkthere

Fresh Boarder

That did it! Got to say I'm very impressed with the reader but possibly even more so with how quickly this was answered and easy to fix. Great work! 10/10 would buy again!

iPad import badge will not clear 10 years 4 months ago #370

frenchfilm

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hello,

I have been using YAC Reader for about a month now, with (almost) complete satisfaction on a few comics. I would have a few suggestions to make, but here is not the topic.

I decided yesterday to move a large amount of comics (over 500, or 15 Gb) into my iPad before I leave for the holidays. I had 17 Gb memory left, so, normally, this wouldn't be a problem.

After having imported about 300 comics, my iPad signaled me that there was no more memory, which seemed strange. No matter, I removed a few movies and quickly obtained 20 Gb of free space. But now, when I want to import the 220 remaining comics (on the iPad app: Import -> YAC reader document folder -> Import) the app crashes down. I have tried restarting the app, then my iPad, then the whole thing: my computer, my iPad and the app, to no avail: I keep having 220 new comics to import, and it crashes when I do.

Any idea as to why it does that?

Thanks, and if you read this today, Merry Christmas to you.

iPad import badge will not clear 10 years 4 months ago #373

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 547

Merry Christmas to you too :)

It sounds very strange.

Open iTunes and delete all the pending comics. Then, try to import againg (nothing should happen). Then try to import some comics.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\