Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Feature Request: Sort Dropbox Import List

  • theaccordance
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #3830 by theaccordance
Feature Request: Sort Dropbox Import List was created by theaccordance
Hello,

I have a small feature request: When Importing from Dropbox, I'd like the option to sort the list of files by modified date. This would make it significantly easier to import comics that I have recently added to my dropbox folder. My Dropbox/Comics folder is quite large so I'm bouncing up and down the list to find my pulls for the week.

Let me know if I can elaborate further on the request. Thanks for the time and effort you guys have put in so far on this product, I'm a fan!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #3831 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Feature Request: Sort Dropbox Import List
Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise this any time soon.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!